You may be referred to us by your obstetrical care provider for one or more of the following services that may be necessary during your current pregnancy or regarding future pregnancies:
Medical complications during pregnancy such as:
• Hypertension/ preeclampsia
• Lupus/autoimmune diseases
• Use of anticoagulation
Obstetrical complications such as:
• Prior history of preterm delivery
• Cervical shortening
• History of stillbirth
Fetal complications such as:
• Abnormal ultrasound finding on a prior scan
• Fetal growth restriction
• Multiple gestation (e.g. twins or triplets)
• Genetic Counseling
• Advanced maternal age
• Prior infant or family member with a birth defect
• Nuchal Translucency / First trimester screening ultrasound
• Level 2 / Detailed Ultrasound
• Fetal Echocardiogram
• Endovaginal Ultrasound of cervical length
• Fetal Doppler Ultrasound
• Biophysical Profile
• Placement of cervical pessary
• Placement of transabdominal or cervical cerclage
• Fetal cord blood sampling /transfusion
• External cephalic version
Our staff is available to schedule your appointment Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
We kindly request that you arrive 15 minutes early to your scheduled appointment to update your medical record. Please remember to bring your insurance card, driver's license, and copayment. It is helpful to have a list of your medical prescriptions prepared to expedite your visit.
We kindly request at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel and reschedule your appointment by calling our office. If you are late to your appointment by more than 15 minutes, you may be asked to reschedule.
Insurance and Billing Office
Our staff is available to assist you with meeting your financial responsibilities once professional services have been rendered. We require full payment at the time of service and our office accepts most major credit cards, checks, and cash. If you have questions regarding billing and our financial policy, please contact our office billing department.